Sharing our Database WisdoM.
Supporting Mindful Learning.
Media & Speaking
Compassionate guidance and hands-on learning is at the heart of Database Sherpa's work. When given the opportunity to share our knowledge on stage or in the media, we always try to shed light on down-to-earth practices and meaningful engagement. This often includes creating space for a thoughtful intersection between technology and mindfulness. At conferences and trainings around the country, we've led groups in meditation and reflection as a path into deeper learning.
If you're looking for a thoughtful speaker for an event or a knowledgeable source for an interview, we would be glad to connect with you.
Past Speaking Engagements
- Midwest Dreamin'
- North Sky Nonprofit Network
- Nonprofit Technology Network Conference
- Inforum – ACTiVATE entrepreneurship program
Rotary Charities – Grand Vision
In the News
- Kindly Guiding Nonprofits through the Database Maze
- Real-world tips for passing the Salesforce Certification Exams
- Four Life-Changing Stories from the Salesforce Community
- RapidChat with Ashima Saigal
- Ashima Saigal: Finding Peace in Entrepreneurship
- Salesforce.org Feature: Community Hero Ashima Saigal
- Women Code Hero of the Month
Looking for a speaker or resource?
The Database Sherpa team is available for speaking engagements, workshop requests, and interviews. Please contact us to discuss your needs.